Naperville DUI and Drug Crimes Lawyers
When you are being investigated for a criminal offense or have already been charged, the Illinois criminal justice system will seem overwhelming. Even minor misdemeanor charges will mean possible time in jail and a heavy fine that few people can afford to pay. Perhaps the greatest penalty, though, is the possible conviction that may follow you around for years.
Former Illinois Prosecutors · initial consultation · Credit Cards Accepted
We are attorneys Michelle Moore and Kim DiGiovanni. As former state prosecutors, we have seen the worst of what can happen when people charged with misdemeanor or felony offenses don't have the right defense lawyer on their side. No matter how tough or hardened you may think you are, a criminal charge isn't something you can talk your way out of. You will have the Assistant State's Attorneys using every resource to set you up as an example. We don't let them. Our law firm is committed to applying the full spectrum of our skills, knowledge and resources to do everything we can to help you obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
Contact us to discuss the circumstances of your charges or investigation. We represent clients in all Illinois and local municipal criminal matters, including:
- Illinois DUI defense: Whether this is your first offense or you are facing charges for multiple DUI and related vehicular charges, we are ready to work aggressively to protect your future. We also handle all matters involving traffic offenses and secretary of state hearings.
- Narcotics offenses: Whether you were arrested for misdemeanor possession of an ounce of marijuana or for felony distribution charges, we work hard to help you find the best possible resolution to your charges.
- Theft crimes and stolen property: From misdemeanor shoplifting to grand larceny and armed robbery, we investigate thoroughly and prepare the most comprehensive defense possible.
- Fraud, embezzlement and financial crimes: As former prosecutors, we know how to look beneath the surface of charges involving complex financial transactions. We investigate thoroughly and use every professional resource to prepare your defense.
- Appeals and Clemency: We are also accomplished appeals attorneys. As former prosecutors, we know the rules of the court and what problems and decisions can result from overturning a conviction or sentence. We can also help you clear your record from criminal charges or a state conviction.
From our offices in Wheaton and St. Charles, Illinois, our primary areas of service are DuPage County and Kane County. Contact us today to arrange a consultation with an experienced Wheaton criminal defense attorney.